Paradise

Paradise

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Anugerah Terindah, Alhamdulillah!

Terima kasih Ya Allah...
Thank You Allah...
Syukran ya Allah..
You give me something that I can't buy with money...
You send me someone, at this moment, which my tears can drop anytime..
You give me test... But You will never burden us if we could not stand it..
And again you send him to me..
If I could have more time..
I would like to tell all the thing that I would like to thank him..
I'm grateful with all I have now.. Thank You Allah.. Alhamdulillah..
Give us strength ya Rabbi..
I want to pass exam..
I want to become, not only saviour, but GOOD doctor, as always indicated by inspirations..
And to have family..
Thanks for all the support Mohd Adib...
He came all the way from Kulim..
To Shah Alam..
To meet the beloved and important persons in my life..
For that, I do really appreciate it...
No one can do this to me..
Only you... the bravest i have known..
And for know...
I just want you to pass your exams with flying colours..
And to meet your mother...father...sisters and your family members..
the moment we are in a car..
i feel so like family...
I promise...not to hurt you anymore...
Not to hurt you anymore...
And not to hurt you anymore...
We shall become..
Good engineer..
And Good Doctor..
with Allah's will, insha Allah...
Till then... insha Allah, we will succeed together!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment